There is a wine and dine event at The Summit, but where exactly? What kind of wine will be served? Will there be any guest speakers? If drinking wine with your dinner is something you enjoy, this event is for you.
In honor of Women’s History Month, CRÚ Food & Wine Bar in The Summit at Fritz Farm is hosting a Women in Wine Appreciation Dinner on Wednesday, March 27 at 7 pm.
There will be four powerhouse female winemakers from California there to talk about their companies particular wine. The ladies are Margo Van Staaveren, Winemaker for Chateau St Jean; Stacy Clark, Winemaker for Charles Krug; Sarah Quider, Winemaker for Ferrari-Carano; and Janet Myers, Winemaker for Mount Veeder
The four-course meal is as follows:
- First Course: Panzanella Salad with mozzarella and strawberries
- paired with Chateau St Jean Brut Rosé, Sonoma Valley 2016.
- Second Course – Taste Teaser: Smoked Salmon Brushetta with house pickled onions, capers, and hipped goat cheese
- Charles Krug Chardonnay, Carneros 2017
- Entrée: Cherry Glazed Lamb Chops with sweet potato purée, arugula, and pomegranate molasses
- Ferrari-Carano Pinot Noir, Anderson Valley 2016
- Dessert: Chocolate Crème Brûlée with raspberry and Cabernet reduction
- Mount Veeder Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley 2016
The guest speaker for the evening is Jason Wyatt, Director of Wine Education, for a four-course and four wine meal. Taking reservations now.
Call today to advertise in Summit Guide, 859.268.0945