Lexington’s Fraternal Order of Firefighters (FOF) is asking citizens to helpmake the holidays brighter for hundreds of Lexington kids by donating to the 88th Annual Toy Drive.
Last year’s Toy Drive served more than 2,100 children, and firefighters have set a goal to provide toys to at least as many children this year. Donations from individuals, churches, community and civic groups, and local businesses keep the program running, and will be accepted at all Lexington fire stations.
A variety of toys such as dolls, bikes, balls, action figures and games will be accepted for boys and girls ages 0-12 years-old. All toys should be unwrapped.
Applications for children to receive a toy from the drive must be completed and turned in by November 21 st , at 750 E. New Circle Rd. during the following times: Mon-Wed: 9:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. Thurs: 9:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m.
- The person applying must be the legal guardian or parent of the child.
- The person applying must have a valid and current ID. The ID must have the same address as the application address.
- The person applying must have proof of residence in the form of a lease or utility bill. Note: food stamp information, insurance bills, and social security information MAY NOT be used as proof of residence.
- The person applying must have the child’s birth certificate or a letter of attendance from a Fayette County school.
- The child must be between the ages of birth to 12 years old.
For more information, contact the FOF at (859) 523-9576, or go to its website at lfdfof.org.
Todd Houston (859) 807-3777
Call today to advertise in Summit Guide, 859.268.0945